Distribution Automatique

Saturday, February 22

Lines and phrases selected from "V. imp." by Nada Gordon (Faux Press, 2003)

"sci-fi slow river consolation" (p. 14)

pythoness:pithiness/ a rat scurries by me. as one./i squeal. a rat. we are all...catalytic (19)

Massive revelation box of altruistic salvo (23)

p.s. HOOKAH is to/B L A S T- P I P E/ as MERIDIAN/ is to A M P U L E S (25)

"I put my lover's pussy in the bottle/ of time (28)

HAVE A GOOD PEACOCK (30)

sometimes, gazing up at the cloudy firmament
I realize that I have never understood anything (36)

levaucho becho uehayu me odecha-
levanecha veshinantam lana'am uvish arecha- (37)

the so-called "power of/ lyricism" (38)

my orange-pineapple afro, irking
Tantarella's pansexual intellection (40)

I have an exaggerated sense of my own unimportance- (Nada Gordon)" (41)

the writing falls apart (again...) (42)

I think about what to do in deep thought in the future (47)

Somewhere there is another world (50)

"Sometimes it's good to fall into emptiness..." (50)

In 1974 I was writing about Elvis movies (56)

extremely "hot" dimple ((60)

*between his breasts (69)

zen zen nani mo nani mo wakaranai (72)

*glukupikron (74)

biting down on the daisy singing LEL LEL (77)

Poetry...I too /my head...won't go into it (78)

"the politics are in the poem" (79)

No ideas. Just sensation (81)

and we will buy a new vacuum (Lao Tzu) (83)

Contemporary culture/ births a red tarantula (85)

DOESN'T ANYBODY WANT TO DO ANYTHING INTROSPECTIVE ANYMORE- (89)

"palomine lotion:libinaggravation (93)

Pascal's "ills of the body (94)

burnin burnin burnin (97)

muscle, excrement...sky (100, 101

terror-
Dactyl- (102)

(in my dreams) (103)

Elizabeth Barrett Watten !106)